Acee's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon City Multi Hack Tool 3.2
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm by 

» Fmrte V5 1 Setup Rar
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm by 

» kirastrikefreedom25 (Dart) youtube
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 am by Dart

» MBBS In Ukraine
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 pm by ttnnqq01

» Help me with my hack
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am by manalord

» MBBS IN Ukraine
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 am by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm by job2me01

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Poll

What should my Next Run Be ?

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap20%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap70%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap10%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap0%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think there can be a 5th Gen? (post reason please)

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap75%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_lcap25%Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Empty Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen?

Post  LiekingOfMudkipz Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 am

To be honest there can't be any Ideas. You can't get that many new pokemon any more . Could it be an end to pokemon Generations? I mean come on. With the way it is now, It will probably end up looking like another game or just be a remake(For example HG/SS)

LiekingOfMudkipz

Back to top Go down

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Empty Re: Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen?

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:26 am

Once there done with Remakes, It's most likely there will be a Gen 5.
Acee
Acee
Admin

https://aceesforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen? Empty Re: Do you think there can be any ideas for a 5th Gen?

Post  LiekingOfMudkipz Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 am

Wait but what could they actually do Acee? There aren't that many ideas now. They've done a lot of things and more types wouldn't really happen and they would be really similar.

LiekingOfMudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post  AceOfAura Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 am

Of course. HG/SS is just to stall time. Pokemon is one of the best franchise games and so they do need more time to create more pokemon, but they are trying their best and will create a 5th gen, probably in late 2010, or 2011.

AceOfAura

Back to top Go down

Post  LiekingOfMudkipz Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:31 am

Probably, I wonder if they might refer to hacks in the future or sprite creations? That would be interesting. I don't think there could be but then there is a possibility of it happening.

LiekingOfMudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 am

Point be posted:

Alot of people didnt have a Chance to play the Epicness of the Orre Region, So they might, and could possibly, Make the Orre Region into a DS Game, Think about it... Why Not ? Give it new Characters, new Storylines, Shadow Pokemon. Revisit Past cities originally seen in XD/Colosseum.

I think this would be perfection.
Acee
Acee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AceOfAura Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 am

Im already sick of remakes. Lg/Fr, and the 3rd game of each gen is too much. So much recycling. New games, please. I would prefer to have one new game every 1\/2 year than remakes all the time.

AceOfAura

Back to top Go down

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 am

AceOfAura wrote:Im already sick of remakes. Lg/Fr, and the 3rd game of each gen is too much. So much recycling. New games, please. I would prefer to have one new game every 1\/2 year than remakes all the time.

Nintendo need to watch there releases, Remember, Money is all that Nintendo want really.
Acee
Acee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LiekingOfMudkipz Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 am

Acee wrote:
AceOfAura wrote:Im already sick of remakes. Lg/Fr, and the 3rd game of each gen is too much. So much recycling. New games, please. I would prefer to have one new game every 1\/2 year than remakes all the time.

Nintendo need to watch there releases, Remember, Money is all that Nintendo want really.

Which is why then can use hacks too their advantage to make money on new games and all they need is gamefreak to tidy things up.

LiekingOfMudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amph Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Acee wrote:Point be posted:

Alot of people didnt have a Chance to play the Epicness of the Orre Region, So they might, and could possibly, Make the Orre Region into a DS Game, Think about it... Why Not ? Give it new Characters, new Storylines, Shadow Pokemon. Revisit Past cities originally seen in XD/Colosseum.

I think this would be perfection.

I bet they are going to remake them on Wii with the new play control...

Amph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum