Acee's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon City Multi Hack Tool 3.2
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm by 

» Fmrte V5 1 Setup Rar
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm by 

» kirastrikefreedom25 (Dart) youtube
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 am by Dart

» MBBS In Ukraine
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 pm by ttnnqq01

» Help me with my hack
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am by manalord

» MBBS IN Ukraine
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 am by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm by job2me01

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Poll

What should my Next Run Be ?

Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_lcap20%Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_lcap70%Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_lcap10%Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_lcap0%Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ?

5 posters

Go down

Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Empty Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ?

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 am

This Video Provides Multiple Hints on a Possible Emerald Remake:

Discuss Away.
Acee
Acee
Admin

https://aceesforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Empty Re: Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ?

Post  AceOfAura Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 am

Apology for the language:

I would fucking kill myself after another remake. So many fucking remakes, they are pissing me off. Emerald itself is a remake of R and S, Yellow is Of R and B, and Platinum and Crystal are the same.

I'm sick of so many remakes! Plus, remaking a remake would be stupid.

AceOfAura

Back to top Go down

Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ? Empty Re: Emerald Remake, Can You See the Hints ?

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 am

AceOfAura wrote:Apology for the language:

I would fucking kill myself after another remake. So many fucking remakes, they are pissing me off. Emerald itself is a remake of R and S, Yellow is Of R and B, and Platinum and Crystal are the same.

I'm sick of so many remakes! Plus, remaking a remake would be stupid.

Emerald isn't a Remake though. And at least they probably wont be doing R/S As Well.
Acee
Acee
Admin

https://aceesforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AceOfAura Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 am

EMerald is a remake. Ruby and Sapphire with bonusses. Probably the best remake, but it is a remake of some sorts.

AceOfAura

Back to top Go down

Post  LiekingOfMudkipz Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 am

AceOfAura wrote:EMerald is a remake. Ruby and Sapphire with bonusses. Probably the best remake, but it is a remake of some sorts.

Ew a remake of a remake is horrible. Nintendo is money hungry company and if they depend on pokemon then I wish them good luck with that because to be honest.remakes get boring. Once everyones played them it's stupid. It's only to stall sometimes but it's going to far for money. It's not helping out the community. Sure there could be people that will argue against that and say somthing but in the end it's boring.

New additions? That's about it. You can find that in the newer versions that aren't REMAKES. It takes uniqueness out of the game if it's given new stuff. Polishing it giving it a new look is cool and will keep everything the same but adding new things to it screws things up.

LiekingOfMudkipz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amph Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

They might even do this at the same time:

"It's Pokemon like you've never seen before: Pokemon Blazing Firered and Solar Leafgreen! Explore Kanto, battle with you're favorite Pokemon and Become the champion! Connect with friends and have thrilling battles. Coming to a shop near you for only £9001!

Amph

Back to top Go down

Post  Akera.. Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I Wouldn't expect an R/S/E remake for another 5 years.
That would follow the pattern of the 10 year anniversary remakes.
Akera..
Akera..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down