Acee's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon City Multi Hack Tool 3.2
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm by 

» Fmrte V5 1 Setup Rar
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:08 pm by 

» kirastrikefreedom25 (Dart) youtube
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 am by Dart

» MBBS In Ukraine
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:46 pm by ttnnqq01

» Help me with my hack
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am by manalord

» MBBS IN Ukraine
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 am by job2me01

» MBBS In Ukraine
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm by job2me01

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:48 pm
Poll

What should my Next Run Be ?

The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_lcap20%The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_lcap70%The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_lcap10%The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_lcap0%The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along...

4 posters

Go down

The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Empty The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along...

Post  Amph Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

nowdays all the girl characters in pokemon games look like sluts...

Amph

Back to top Go down

The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Empty Re: The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along...

Post  AceOfAura Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:24 pm

You make a very good point, there. Dawn & May characters are just like bleh.

AceOfAura

Back to top Go down

The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along... Empty Re: The Heroine's of Pokemon Games get Slutier as they go along...

Post  Amph Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

They were bad enough... just look at Soul *shudders*

Amph

Back to top Go down

Post  Akera.. Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Soul isn't that bad. She's actually dressed quite reasonably for a Pokémon Heroine..
Akera..
Akera..

Back to top Go down

Post  Acee Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I Really dont see the problem, I think they look fine, realy. I play as a Male Character most of the time anyways (Not Sexist)
Acee
Acee
Admin

https://aceesforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down